• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gruppe6 - Private Security & Contracting Categories
Brick 
Need protection? Nothing money can't fix!

Event Security

Doorman/Bouncer:
(LOW RISK - MEDIUM RISK)
This package will consist of 1-4 bodyguards (depending on size of the event) to protect or assist with the events crowd control/filtering. 

Site Security

Loss Prevention:
(LOW RISK MEDIUM RISK)
The Loss Prevention package can be used for basic store front protection to warehouse security with the intention of the employers demands at hand. This could be used for stopping shoplifters to blatant thievery.

Revolving Security/ Gate Guard:
(LOW RISK - HIGH RISK)
Depending on the importance of appointed location guards can be armed to the teeth, or fitted with tasers to stop trespassers. 

V.I.P. Protection

Bodyguards:
(MEDIUM RISK - HIGH RISK)
Bodyguards are appointed to protect certain individuals from harm for as long as the employer demands. Terms and conditions may apply. 

Point to Point Protection:
(MEDIUM RISK - HIGH RISK)
Point to Point Protection will consist of either transporting V.I.P.'s to there chosen destination, or the transportation of high end goods.

Full V.I.P. Protection Package:
(HIGH RISK)
The Full V.I.P. Protection Package insures you'll be protected nonstop by the best of the best. Scouting, reconnaissance, bodyguards, point to point protection is only some of the things Gruppe6 can provide. 

!All prices may vary on the difficulty or risk of the task appointed and will be discussed in person!